Join UNOPS HQ to rid areas around UN City of forgotten trash on Friday 15th September 2023 from 15:00 to 17:00. Meeting point: UN City entrance (outside the Security Booth). We will divide into small groups to clean Fælledparken, Svanemølle Beach, Kastellet and other areas. We will then bring the waste back to UN City to sort it into the right waste streams. Feel free to extend the invite to your family members or friends.
What to bring?
- A pair of reusable gloves and trash bags
- A cargo bike to carry the rubbish bags back to UN City, if you have one.
- Wear UNOPS visibility items, if you have any
How to keep the Cleanup safe?
- Make sure you clean in a safe area, avoiding private property or unsafe grounds
- Work in pairs or small groups
- Don’t pick up any waste that might be dangerous, chemicals, etc. – those can be reported to local authorities
Read Cleanup Guidelines to know more about Safe Cleanup.
Er du/I en skole, virksomhed, forening eller privatperson? -
Registration email/URL -